Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas ..............
Well, it's nearly time. Just been to do the last bit of shopping,
nothing absolutely essential but it's all done. Just got to do a few
final jobs.
I am a fan of Gisella Grahams christmas decorations and I try
to buy just one each year. This year, though, I haven't seen any
I really like but perhaps it's because buyers haven't chosen
the ones I like and the price - they aren't cheap (the ones I like).
My tree..... I don't do huge amounts of decorations. It may not
be big but I like it to be OTT.
I was up early this morning (not the only one I'm certain) and
got started with some jobs on todays list. One job was to make
a trifle. After using what cake I needed I put the rest out for the
birds. I caught this chap having a taste when it got light. Not a
good photo I know, sorry. I also saw a blackbird and a magpie.
If it's not on the list and I haven't thought of it by now, tough!!
We'll survive!!
Have a good holiday. Be safe if you have to travel.