Saturday 23 August 2008

Ouch

Had a slight accident with a large heavy object at the
beginning of the week. I ended up in casualty and having
a temporary cast put on my foot.

Had to go back the next day. Had the cast removed and
a dressing put on. Still had to have crutches though.
It's really hard putting your underwear on with one hand
and standing on one leg.
Am fed up, can't even stand long enough to make a cuppa!
The other half is having to do everything and doing a good
job too.
I have to go up and down stairs on my bum, not elegant but
practical. It's hard getting upright at the top of the stairs and
frequently I end up collapsing in fits of giggles.

And - it's my sewing machine foot! Aagh!!!!!
Don't know how long I'll be out of action.
Ah well, accidents happen!

Bye .........................................