Saturday 23 August 2008

FOQ 2

More of those that catch the eye.

'Tea ceremony' by Jane Rowland. This did not immediately

stand out as being made from teabags.

'Flower Garden' byJenny O'Neill. This caught my because

of the subject matter but also the techniques. I'm wanting

to have a play with printing techniques but can't at the moment -

tell you why later.

'Sognare Venezia' (Venice Dreaming) by Pauline Barnes. The use of

thread and stitching the negative not the positve was so effective.

A piece from 'Colour FX' - yummy piece.
Janet Twinn - some varied and interesting work.

I could go on posting pics of pieces that caught my eye.

Of course there were pieces that could not be photographed

that I wish I could show you. For those I bought catalogues or

postcards.

Got to go, visitors just turned up!