Wednesday 25 June 2008

Birthday

It was my birthday on Monday, one week exactly after the
other half's birthday. For one week we are the same age.
On Monday I was 50! I don't do birthdays for me but I did
have a good one. I got lots of lovely cards, some of them
hand-made. Just a couple of them:
a celebration cake,
a hand stitched postcard.

I love cards. These are all the cards so I can see them and think

about who sent them.

Beautiful flowers
And some lovely presies. I'll show you some.

A brilliant textile tool from the States, had to get an a convertor
to sort out the power.A snail, no name yet.
The snail doesn't have hair, it's just a contribution
to the celebration. It's made from recycled steel and tools.
Isn't it brilliant.
Had a lovely meal with both lots of parents.
Profiteroles and icecream. Yum!

Just a little glimpse into my day. Even had chance to go on the

usual Monday walk. I still haven't had chance to play with my new

textile tool, but I will when I've done this. Yeah! Got to load the

washing machine, do some washing up then I can play.

Bye...................