Wednesday 2 April 2008

Quilt

Well, its finished, packed and been delivered to the venue by my other half.
Did have a wobbler, the organiser phoned me to ask if it had been delivered as
it hadn't been ticked off in the office. So last night was a bit sleepIess, worrying
if it had been thrown out with the rubbish or something just as daft. I phoned the
organiser, a lovely and very helpful lady, to check if everything was okay. Luckily
the quilt is where it should be. All that panic because of one little tick on a piece
of paper. Got to do some chores now.

Also had fun tonight joining an online textile group. I wanted to keep my own email
address but the instructions had changed, which I was warned about. Everything
turned out fine in the end, with a little help from the in-house tech support.

Might see you at the show on Sunday, I'm going to collect my offering. Looking
forward to seeing the whole show and doing abit of retail therapy.

Bye....