Sunday 6 April 2008

Snow, Trentham Quilt Show

This is what we woke up to this morning, snow!!!
Wonder what it will be like on the roads.



Well, here we are at last. Its finished. It got delivered and its hanging

hanging in its own little spot with its number. Wonder if we get feedback,

would be useful to know if you're on the right lines.

There was a great variety of styles, something to suit every one.
I wish I could show you more pics but I can't show other peoples

work without their permission. Congratulations to Jacquie,

winner of the Wallhanging category. I hope you enjoy your prize.


We did get feed back and it was much appreciated. I was amazed

I did so well, there were things that I thought would have been

penalised more. You always know what you could have done better.

For a first time, it went better than expected.

Collecting the quilts was interesting. I thought we were going to

be alot longer but we were away by about 5.15.

A big thank you to Margaret and her team for all their hardwork.

Home by about 6.15, stew and dumplings for tea.

Bye....