Wednesday 31 December 2008

Happy New Year

A good start - I've lost the text I like. Never mind, it won't
hurt. Had a camera for Christmas. Thought I'd show a
few pics taken since Christmas day, in no particular order!
This is a pond we walked past on Boxing day................

My mate on the way home, crashed out at my feet...................
A hat I made for a Christmas walk! ..............and I wore it!
Last year I made some Helen Cowan 'towers' but didn't
finish them properly because I wanted to be able to
flat pack them and put them away. I decided to finish
them off with a detachable crown. I think the crowns need
to be more flamboyant but I like them.........................
A wedding anniversary card for my parents for New Years
eve.........................
Ice in over some oyster shells in a bucket in the garden.........
Frosty grass..................
The other evening with family playing with a WII thing!
I t caused great hilarity....................By the way, he's skiing!Hope you've thought about your new years resolutions.
More about that later.
Happy New Year.................................