Saturday 15 December 2007

The visitor and the tree

Two weeks before Christmas and it's time to put up the Christmas tree. We also have a visitor for the weekend.



The finished tree. I put up our smaller one this year so I don't have to find another home for the table it stands on. I was watched by yours truly (below) who only became interested in one of the boxes of decorations because it made a noise.




My other half went to Old Trafford, it rained practically all day and this is where my mate spent part of that day...watching the front door waiting for his other mate to come home and take him for a long walk. Some decent frosts this week, didn't manage to get good pics of the best ones. Will persevere though, might be good for next years Christmas cards. Cold out though!
Must try and do some textiles in amongst all this festive stuff!