Saturday 6 February 2010

The latest pieces to be finished.

It's been a while......
This squirrel is a frequent visitor and sometimes brings a
friend a long. Only saw the one this time.
Obviously, not in my garden. I encountered these recently.
A family of swans, mum, dad and five one year olds. Also
the usual ducks. The swans were very used to humans.
The youngsters gave me a peck or two when they knew I'd
got food, they weren't nasty, it was more like a child tugging
on your sleeve for attention.
This character started appearing in the garden when we had
snow on the ground. It's a jay and is very skittish, so no good pics.
Sometimes he brings a mate with him who is even more nervous
of humans.

I finally finished these for Pennants for Patchworkers.
They only needed labels.

I also finished two more bonnets for the Roses from the Heart project
The hearts are fused to a fine calico then free machined stitched
all over.

Lastly, I have just finished this A6 journal cover.
It's all hand stitched with everything coming from my stash
of stuff.


I haven't finished the brick wall yet. I must get in the garage
to find my car spray paints to finish it off with some graffiti.